Merlin VYB Inc.
Grounded Palo Santo
Regular price $4.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 10g of Grounded Palo Santo
- Genuine Palo Santo use for spiritual cleansing and purifying ritual
- Acts as an air freshener for small and large areas
- Enjoyed by pets
- Burn in an Incense Burner
- You may add Cedar, White Sage Leaves and other incense resins such as Copal, Frankincense and Myrrh
- Certified Eco-Friendly and Sustainable
- No harm to the Palo Santo tree
- This product brings social and economic wealth to the artisans and their families
- See also Palo Santo Sticks and all Purification Incense
Originating from South America, Palo Santo is a Spanish expression which means « Sacred » or « Holy Wood ». Used in aromatherapy, Palo Santo has a high concentration of Limonene, a medicinal terpene known to be a strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiseptic agent. Used like White Sage and Sweetgrass to driveaway negative vibrations and attract good fortune and prosperity to your home. It is also associated with Gum Copal, Frankincense and Myrrh. Natives from South America and Mexico rely on this sacred wood for medicinal, healing and cleansing purposes. During certain rituals and ceremonies, it is used by Shamans to purify a place or person. As all native american incense, Palo Santo is known to be a powerful and protection incense.
Properties of Palo Santo:
- To purify and remove negative energies: light a Stick, hold it with your hand and walk where you wish to cleanse. Burning Palo Santo is much like smudging White Sage, First, you need to light the tip of the stick until there is a flame and black smoke comes out. Then you must put out the flame by gently shaking the stick. White smoke will begin to emerge and you can begin smudging your room or car. This must be done when there is no one in the room. To keep the Stick lit, you must ensure that it is well ventilated; you can do this by constantly waving the stick with your hand or gently blowing on it. Afterwards, you may extinguish the stick in salt or sand.
- For meditation: burn in an incense burner.